1 – General
(1) The following terms and conditions shall govern the sale by mae lab sagl (named “us”) and the buyer (named “you”). Any terms and conditions that you propose or object to are subject to our written consent. By placing an order with us, it is deemed that you have read, understood and agreed to our Terms and Conditions. If you are unhappy with any aspect of our terms and conditions, please contact us before placing an order.
(2) We reserve the right to add, delete or amend these Terms and Conditions without prior written notice at any time, at our sole discretion.
2 – Contract
(1) Orders are only possible via the maemade.ch website. As soon as you have filled in the order form and confirmed your order with the “buy now” button, a contract between you and us is established in accordance with the conditions below (Prices, Shipping etc.) without a separate fulfilment confirmation from us.
(2) Allo rodersi will be confirmed by email (order confirmation).
(3) The placed order and chosen conditions are representative for the delivery of our products. The prices and conditions shown at the time you placed the order and confirmed with “BUY” apply.
(4) The order volume is limited to maximum 5 products per order. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel orders beyond this volume. You get a separate notice about the exercise of this right.
(5) The purchase of mae products, shoes and belts, are for personal use only. Distributing the acquired products for a commercial purpose is prohibited. Please notice that we will claim our according trademark rights. If you wish to place an order of a higher volume or for commercial distribution, please contact us for an individual order (email@example.com). In case of non-information, high volume orders or high rates of orders in short term, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order.
3 – Production and Colour of Products
(1) Please note that all our products are handmade and may therefore present minor differences to what is shown on the photographs on the website.
(2) We obviously try to represent the colours of all our products truthfully. Please note that there may be minor differences between the colours that appear in photographs and the actual colour shades. These slight differences are in most cases due to the on-screen color settings and do not constitute a merchandise defect. Should you have any further questions about our products, feel free to contact with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
4 – Prices and Payment
(1) Prices are listed in Swiss francs, euros, US dollars, Japanese yen, Korean won or Singapore Dollars. The currency used for an order depends on the country to which the order is to be delivered.
(2) Orders that are delivered to Switzerland or Liechtenstein are calculated in Swiss francs. Orders to any other country from the ones mentioned, are calculated in Euros.
(3) Accepted methods of payment are Visa, MasterCard and Paypal. Swiss customers may pay via prepayment (bank transfer) and Swiss customers may also pay with Postcard.
(4) The total cost of your items ordered plus shipping fees as displayed on the web will be billed to your credit card.
(5) If the shipping address is located outside Switzerland or Liechtenstein, you will be charged the country’s applicable import duty and sales tax.
5 – Delivery
(1)The espadrilles are generally shipped after two days as from order confirmation. The belts are produced only as from order confirmation. Production time varies from 7 to 21 days, to which delivery time must be added.
(2) The following delivery times are valid without obligation for the regions listed below (working days Monday–Friday):
Switzerland: 2-3 days
Germany: 3-5 days
Europe: 3-7 days
US & Canada: 3-7 days
Japan: 3-7 days
Rest of the World: 4-10 days
(3) Shipping Price
The shipping price depends on the order and is indicated in the shopping cart.
(4) Additional Costs
For deliveries outside Switzerland and Liechtenstein, duty, sales tax and import taxes will be charged and are to be be paid upon delivery.
(5) Method of Delivery
Our items are usually sent via the Swiss Post delivery service.
Tracking: Swiss Post.
We will be glad to answer any further questions you might have, from Monday to Friday at email@example.com
6 – Your rights of Return
(1) We gladly accept returns for any reason within 14 days from shipping date. Shipping charges are not reimbursed.
(2) We will control all returned products. All goods must be returned in perfect condition without signs of usage. You have to pay the postal fees for this kind of return. We will dismiss the returned product if:
– The product shows signs of visible use
– The product is damaged as a result of return transport
We reimburse your payment (Duties, taxes and other expenses excluded). In case of return, you will be charged for all shipping charges.
The refund of the sale price will be carried out in the same manner as the original payment was made. If you used the pre-payment method to order, we would ask you to please include your banking details.
(3) If the product is in any way faulty or does not conform to the order placed, we will gladly refund the purchase price paid, the return shipping cost; any customs, duties and goods taxes (upon proof of payment i.e. a receipt), plus the original shipping costs. Likewise, no good will be taken back if it shows signs of damage or interference, such as
– Natural wear and tear
– Events out of our control e.g. natural disasters
– Signs of improper use
– Interference by the customer or a third person
– Extreme use or extreme influence by the customer
(4) No cost will be covered should the product/s go missing during the return shipping. We advise you to send all items back with a transport firm which provides a track & trace service.
7 – Our right
If you supplied us with incorrect information about your creditworthiness we reserved the right to withdraw from the contract in whole or in part.
8 – Reservation of proprietary rights
The goods shall remain our property until you have fully paid any and all debts as of the contracting date, including the current account balance if any.
9 – Secure Transactions
Secure Transactions – Our e-commerce system uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) – the industry standard for encryption technology used to create a secure transaction environment for commerce on the Internet. If your browser and local network support the use of encrypted data transmissions, our Secure Checkout mode locks all information (i.e.: your credit card number) passed from you to mae in an encrypted envelope, making it extremely difficult to be intercepted by an unauthorized party. SSL technology is compatible with Netscape, Internet Explorer, AOL, Web TV and most other browsers.
10 – Copyrights
All rights of trademarks, designs, texts and all other products are under our sole copyright. This website is protected by copyright. Modifications, reproductions or any imitation or copy is forbidden.
11 – Miscellaneous Terms
(1) For Customer in Switzerland: All terms and contracts under this agreement are governed by Swiss Law without regard to conflict of laws. UN purchasing law (CISG) is excluded. The designated court is Locarno, Switzerland.
(2) For other Customer: All terms and contracts under this agreement are governed by Swiss Law without regard to conflict of laws. UN purchasing law (CISG) is excluded. The designated court is Locarno, Switzerland, if it is allowed to choose a court of jurisdiction. This does not apply for compulsory law of the country in which the customer has its common residence.
(3) Should a provision of these general conditions of supply prove to be wholly or partly invalid, the parties to the contract shall jointly seek an arrangement having a legal and economic effect which will be as similar as possible to the invalid provision.